Rivjobs.ng Registration Portal Form for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021
Rivjobs.ng Registration Form for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021 — See how to create account
Rivjobs.ng Registration Form Link for Rivers State Civil Service Youth Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 is ongoing online depending your Local Government Area date for Registration. Download Form here.
Have you been looking for how to register for 2020/2021 Rivjobs.ng Recruitment? Here I will show you the Application Procedures and LGA Schedule date for successful registration online.
Please note better, if you applied when your LGA is not scheduled for registration you will be automatically disqualified. Non indigene will start their registration on the 23rd of November 2020 via Rivjobs.ng Portal.
How to Register/Apply for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021
To begin application, visit www.rivjobs.ng
1. Create account with RivJobs.ng to continue
2. Select your suitable position applying for
3. Then continue your application by filling out the form and uploading the below documents on rivjobs registration portal
• Interested applicants should not be more than 50 years of Age
• First School Leaving Certificate is required
• West African School Certificate or Equivalent is required
• University Degree and other Professional Certificates/Evidence of current Professional License is required
• National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). Discharge or Exemption Certificate is required
• Local Government Identification Letter is required
• Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration is required
4. Finally submit
Applicants are required to submit (upload) the following:
Detailed Curriculum Vitae
Personal Passport Photograph
Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
Local Government Area Identification
First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
West African School Certificate or Equivalent
University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
For more Information: Visit https://www.rivjobs.ng/